Account Manager (f/m)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
think project! was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Since 2011, we have offices in Utrecht with a team of ten enthusiastic colleagues who support all projects in the BeNeLux. think project! BeNeLux focuses on the top 30 organisations in construction, infrastructure, and energy. To fulfil our ambitious plans and support growth, an optimal sales organisation is key. Therefore we are looking for a Technical Account Manager (f/m) who will build on existing customer relations and ensure growth.
- Extend customer relations and product portfolio among individual customers
- Guide and support the project leaders in their activities for customers
- Point of contact for the (construction) project team
- Create account plans for customers
- Transfer information and contract details to colleagues within the organisation
- Create monthly reports on progress
- HBO, or university diploma and affinity with technology
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience in a service function, preferably in construction, infrastructure, oil & gas and/or energy industry
- Experience in extending customer relations in a similar role preferable in a project organization
- The competence to solve problems independently
- Excellent communication skills and experience in dealing with multinational corporations
- An independent attitude and a no-nonsense, analytical and customer-focused approach
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written).
As valuable members of a strong team, all our employees provide a crucial contribution to our company’s success. Working for us, you will assume the responsibility for exciting and varied tasks, and you will have the chance to help shape a company that offers you interesting development and career perspectives among other things. think project! is known for its flat company structure and non-bureaucratic approach. There is plenty of room for initiative and creative ideas. For your commitment to us, we offer an attractive and performance-focused salary, as well as competitive fringe benefits.
You can apply for this job by sending a resume and motivational letter to Margreet van Haasteren, via vanhaasteren(at)lodiersenpartners.nl. You can also contact her for more information on this job opening. Send her an email or call her at 06-23905891.
Lodiers & Partners offers support to think project! in the selection process.