Junior Consultant/Solution Specialist (f/m)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 100,000 users across 8,000 projects in 40 countries.
- As a Solution Specialist, you will provide support for the daily work performed by the head of the customer team as well as oversee your own projects and customers.
- As an expert contact person, you will be on hand at the end of the phone to speak to customers. The role also entails processing e-mail enquiries and ensuring that problems are solved promptly and efficiently.
- You will provide customer support when it comes to using our software, including in the form of on-site training.
- Using the specific, project-based configuration of our software, you will efficiently implement the requirements and wishes of our customers.
- You will work on product documentation, instructions and training documents.
- have a construction-related background. Those new to the industry or thinking about a change in career are also welcome;
- demonstrate excellent service orientation;
- can impress our customers with your technical expertise and are prepared to get involved in complex topics;
- are communicative and charismatic;
- enjoy working in a team but can also work independently and in a goal-oriented manner;
- have excellent IT skills and enjoy actively developing new ideas and solutions;
- have a good command of English. Other foreign languages are desirable (particularly German).
As a valuable member of a strong team, each of our employees provides a crucial contribution toward our company’s success. With us you assume responsibility for exciting and diverse tasks, and you have the chance to shape a company that offers you interesting perspectives. Awaiting you are flat hierarchies, an unbureaucratic organisation and plenty of room for your own initiative and creative ideas. For your committed work with us we offer an attractive and performance-focused salary.
Please submit your complete and informative application exclusively in English as a PDF file transferred to us online via the following web form (Please do not send your application via email!):
For Warsaw/Poland: www.thinkproject.com/jobs_tam_PL
Questions regarding the application form will be gladly answered by Ms Milanković / Mr Leitl, ph.: +49 89 930 839-300.