Account Manager (M/F) New Business
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
think project! was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Since 2011, we have offices in Utrecht with a team of ten enthusiastic colleagues who support all projects in the BeNeLux. think project! Benelux focuses on the top 30 organisations in construction, infrastructure, and energy. To fulfil our ambitious plans and support growth, an optimal sales organisation is key. Therefore, we are looking for an Account Manager (m/f) New Business who will close new business through the acquisition of new customers in the Netherlands.
- Create a sales plan, based on the strategic plan and the goals of the organisation
- Follow the market developments and communicate them within the organisation
- Active networking and attracting new customers
- Support the sales process and ensure a smooth hand-over to colleagues within the organisation
- Create project plans and presentations for prospects
- Report monthly on sales performance, create visit reports and initiate actions within the organisation
- HBO diploma and technology/IT affinity – a background in construction may be useful
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in complex and lengthy sales processes, preferably in construction, infrastructure, oil & gas, ICT and/or energy
- Experience in a project organisation and structured acquisition of new customers
- Familiarity with blanket orders (public tenders)
- An independent attitude and no-nonsense, analytical and customer and relation focused
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and build ongoing relationships and deliver customised, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
As valuable members of a strong team, all our employees provide a crucial contribution to our company’s success. Working for us, you will assume the responsibility for exciting and varied tasks, and you will have the chance to help shape a company that offers you also interesting development and career perspectives. think project! is known for its flat company structure and non-bureaucratic approach. There is plenty of room for initiative and creative ideas. For your commitment to us, we offer an attractive and performance-focused salary, as well as competitive fringe benefits.
You can apply for this job by sending a resume and motivational letter to Margreet van Haasteren, via vanhaasteren(at)lodiersenpartners.nl. You can also contact her for more information on this job opening. Send her an email or call her at 06-23905891.
Lodiers & Partners offers support to think project! in the selection process.