Mobile C# Developer (f/m)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 100,000 users across 8,000 projects in 40 countries.
- Implementing application features and performing unit testing
- Reviewing code written by other team members
- Maintaining code your team produces
- Solid object-oriented programming knowledge
- Good C# programming skills
- Experience with version control systems
- Good English skills
- Experience with Xamarin technology
- Prior mobile application development experience
- Understanding of GitHub’s Fork and Pull Model
- Have used REST technology
- Worked within an agile software development methodology environment
As valuable members of a strong team, each of our employees provides a crucial contribution towards our company’s
success. With think project!, you’ll assume responsibility for exciting and diverse tasks, with the chance to shape a company that offers interesting prospects. Awaiting you are a flat hierarchy and plenty of scope for initiative and your own creative ideas. In exchange for your commitment, we offer an attractive, performance-focused salary.
Please submit your resume as a PDF file via the following web form (Please do not send your application via email!):
Questions about this position will be gladly answered by Petra Milankovic, phone: +49 89 930 839 300.