Solution Specialist (m/f/d)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
think project! was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Since 2011, we have offices in Utrecht with a team of ten enthusiastic colleagues who support all projects in the BeNeLux. think project! BeNeLux focuses on the top 30 organisations in construction, infrastructure, and energy. To fulfil our ambitious plans and support growth, an optimal sales organisation is key. Therefore, we are looking for a Solutions Specialist (m/f/d) who can correctly set up the think project! platform for our customer projects.
Your core tasks and responsibilities at think project!:
- Setup and configuration of the think project! platform according to customer needs
- Support the customer and provide (technical) trainings and workshops, enabling the customer to work withour solutions independently. This includes preparations and the accompanying documentation.
- Independent and professional advice of the (construction) project team and quickly offer solutions to problems during the project.
- Support the BeNeLux sales team with your (technical) knowledge and experience during project kick off
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has a minimum HBO work and thinking level
- Has affinity with construction and an Information and Communication Technologies background in engineering may be useful, but is not a must)
- Has strong communicationand analytic skills and is customer- and service-focused
- Is a strong teamplayer and regards bottlenecks as challenges
- Tackles complex issues firmly and is able to translate these into customer solutions
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
As valuable members of a strong team, all our employees provide a crucial contribution to our company’s success. Working for us, you will assume the responsibility for exciting and varied tasks, and you will have the chance to help shape a company that offers you interesting development and career perspectives among other things. think project! is known for its flat company structure and non-bureaucratic approach. There is plenty of room for initiative and creative ideas. For your commitment to us, we offer an attractive and performance-focused salary, as well as competitive fringe benefits.
You can apply for this job by sending a resume and motivational letter to Margreet van Haasteren, via vanhaasteren(at)lodiersenpartners.nl. You can also contact her for more information on this job opening. Send her an email or call her at 06-23905891.
Lodiers & Partners offers support to think project! in the selection process.