Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
think project! was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Since 2011, we have offices in Utrecht with a team of ten enthusiastic colleagues who support all projects in the BeNeLux. think project! BeNeLux focuses on the top 30 organisations in construction, infrastructure, and energy. To fulfil our ambitious plans and support growth, an optimal sales organisation is key. Therefore we are looking for a Technical Account Manager (m/f/d) who will manage current projects and is responsible for customer success.
Your core tasks and responsibilities at think project!:
- Work closely with the customer in translating their requirements to a concrete solution
- Provide advice to the customer and hold (technical) trainings and workshops, enabling the customer to work adequately and independently with the solution
- Guide and support our Solution Specialists in their activities for the customer
- Solve issues and questions from the Construction Project team quickly and professionally and offer solutions to problems independently
- Forward questions and issues from the customer to the Account Manager and ensure the follow-up
We are looking for a candidate with:
- HBO diploma in construction, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, (technical) business administration or similar
- Demonstrable project experience in construction, infrastructure and/or energy and preferably with good knowledge of IPM
- Affinity to IT/Software (who sees it as a challenge to extend his knowledge in this area)
- First Leadership experience is desireable
- A customer focus, who is always looking for construction solutions that support mutual interests
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
As valuable members of a strong team, all our employees provide a crucial contribution to our company’s success. Working for us, you will assume the responsibility for exciting and varied tasks, and you will have the chance to help shape a company that offers you interesting development and career perspectives among other things. think project! is known for its flat company structure and non-bureaucratic approach. There is plenty of room for initiative and creative ideas. For your commitment to us, we offer an attractive and performance-focused salary, as well as competitive fringe benefits.
You can apply for this position by sending your resume and a motivational letter to Margreet van Haasteren, via vanhaasteren(at)lodiersenpartners.nl. You can also contact her for more information on this job opening. Send her an email or call her at 06-23905891.
Lodiers & Partners supports think project! in the selection process.