Field Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
As a Field Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) you support sales in our french market through Field Marketing activities to build a sustainable pipeline of leads and increase brand awareness. You will be in direct contact with local management and corporate marketing team of think project! in Germany and England.
Your core tasks and responsibilities at think project!:
- Creation of various content for local marketing activities
- Localisation of key messages and content from corporate marketing
- Planning, creation and execution of local lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Lead generation through online marketing activities including SEO and SEA (Google Ads) and Social Media Marketing
- Updating and maintenance of the market-specific part of the website (CMS)
- Further responsibilities such as organisation of events and webinars, PR, sales enablement and reporting
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Master's degree in engineering, sales or marketing and profound expertise in B2B lead generation marketing
- Proven work experience in Marketing for the IT sector and complex sales cycles (minimum 2 years)
- Affinity to Architectural Engineering & Construction (AEC) and/or Information and Communication Technologies background (great plus, but not a must)
- Pronounced sense for text and expression as well as a particularly high degree of creativity
- Very good English communication skills (written and verbal)
As valuable members of a strong team, each of our employees provides a crucial contribution towards our company’s success. With think project!, you’ll assume responsibility for exciting and diverse tasks, with the chance to shape a company that offers interesting prospects. Awaiting you are a flat hierarchy and plenty of scope for initiative and your own creative ideas. In exchange for your commitment, we offer an attractive, performance-focused salary.
Would you like to join our team? Please submit your application including desired salary and earliest starting date to: sabine.noisette(at)thinkproject.com
You can also contact her for more information on this job opening. Send her an email or call her at +48 781 978 168.