Account Manager New Business (m/f/d)
think project! is a cloud solution for cross-enterprise collaboration, tailored to the needs of cross-company collaboration of construction and engineering projects. More than 20 sectors are supported by think project!, including general contractors, the energy and automotive industries, and all levels of government. think project! is available in 21 languages and is used by over 150,000 users across 10,000 projects in 50 countries.
Your responsibilities at think project!:
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Report on sales activities and account status
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where necessary to address customer requirements
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns and customer events
We are looking for a candidate with:
- University Degree (Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, Master of Science in Engineering)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in Software Industry (IT for construction is a plus)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Suger CRM) and MS Office
- Strong communication and analytic skills as well as customer and service focus
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written)
As valuable members of a strong team, each of our employees provides a crucial contribution towards our company’s success. With think project!, you’ll assume responsibility for exciting and diverse tasks, with the chance to shape a company that offers interesting prospects. Awaiting you are a flat hierarchy and plenty of scope for initiative and your own creative ideas. In exchange for your commitment, we offer an attractive, performance-focused salary.
Would you like to join our team? Please submit your application including desired salary and earliest starting date to: paulina.kostecka(at)thinkproject.com
You can also contact her for more information on this job opening. Send her an email or call her at +48 781 978 168.