How DB Station&Services AG uses BIM strategically
The German railway station operator DB Station&Service AG manages hundreds of construction projects at the same time. Building Information Modelling plays a central role. If you would like to know more about how the station operator uses the BIM methodology and what role a CDE plays in this, download our free case study.
- What are the challenges the DB Station&Service AG faces and why is BIM used in their construction projects?
- What does BIM mean for the company?
- What role does a Common Data Environment (CDE) play here?
- How are think project! Solutions used in these projects?
- A 6-pages paper
- Free of charge
- The chance to receive more interesting content on digitalisation, BIM and much more by selecting “I want to receive more information by think project!” in the form
After filling out the form, you will receive an email with a download link. As a ISO 27001-certified software provider with headquarters in Germany, we take the protection of your data very seriously. To learn more, please take a look at our data protection statement.