Megatrends such as digitalisation and innovations such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and Building Information Modelling (BIM) reveal great opportunities and major challenges at the same time. Stakeholders in construction and engineering need a strong partner on their side to face these challenges.
think project! offers strategic consulting based on over 15 years of industry experience.
Strategic consulting accompanies the digital transformation of the construction and engineering sector by developing strategies and concepts for digital transition, BIM implementation, strategic collaboration and information management.
digital transformation consulting
Strategic consulting at a glance
- Develop a strategy for digital transformation (digitalisation)
- Provide concepts for digitisation of project processes and networking of information
- Implement BIM as a catalyst for digitalisation
- Create a strategic collaboration and information management concept and guideline
- Analyze and evaluate the existing IT landscape
- Define work methods and procedures, roles and rules
- Take contractual obligations into account
- Reflect enterprise and project culture
- Translate organisation into technology
Integration of digital and physical processes is the key challenge of the global construction industry
Do you need help finding best fit solutions for your challenges?
Would you like to learn more about construction 4.0, digital transformation and Co with a special focus on Collaboration and Information Management? Download our free whitepaper "Construction 4.0".