Definitive guide to your BIM strategy
Building Information Modelling is not a topic you should jump into and hope for the best. BIM will be successful in your organisation, if approached strategically. Why is that? BIM is not just about finding the right software or doing some modelling. It is a management approach; thus, it should be handled as one. Every project and every company can profit from a well-defined BIM concept. To get you set up on this path, we have prepared a quick guide for you, highlighting the most important areas and tasks of a cohesive BIM strategy.
What is this guide about?
- Establishing BIM as a management concept
- Identifying the four areas of action for BIM and what kind of questions to ask in each area
- Giving further recommendations of reading
- Are you responsible for executing a BIM strategy and need a short and concise paper to get started? Give our cheat sheet a go!
- A 3 –page paper (average reading time: 3 minutes)
- Free of charge
- PDF delivered to you as a download link via email
- The option to receive additional information on BIM and more (just check the box “I want to receive additional information by think project!”)
After filling out the form, you will receive an email with a download link. As a ISO 27001-certified software provider with headquarters in Germany, we take the protection of your data very seriously. To learn more, please take a look at our data protection statement.