How to choose a CDE
The Common Data Environment (CDE) is the place where all project information (any graphical or non-graphical data) is collected, managed, and disseminated. It is an essential tool for successful collaboration and information management in any construction project, bringing structure into project information like documents, drawings, defects and models, connecting teams across company borders and ensuring a single version of the truth.
But how does a Common Data Environment look like? What kind of features must be implemented and how can I make sure to choose the right provider? Find answers in our free guide and checklist on how to choose a CDE!
What is the checklist about?
Drawing from our experience of more than 15 years in the construction industry, we have collected all requirements our customers typically ask us about in the decision process. We are looking at the properties of the Common Data Environment itself as well as provider characteristics. To make your life easier, this PDF consists of two parts
- Part 1 Guide: Detailed explanation
- Part 2 Checklist: Worksheet
- Are you trying to figure out what to look for in a CDE? This is a good place to start!
- Have you already used CDEs before and want to broaden your view on them? We can give you some insights!
- A 6 –page paper (average reading time: 4 minutes)
- Free of charge
- PDF delivered to you as a download link via email
- The option to receive additional information on BIM and more (just check the box “I want to receive additional information by think project!”)
After filling out the form, you will receive an email with a download link. As a ISO 27001-certified software provider with headquarters in Germany, we take the protection of your data very seriously. To learn more, please take a look at our data protection statement.