STRABAG Poland chose think project! for a bridge construction within the Trasa Nowohucka project in Kraków.
The primary objectives STRABAG wanted to achieve by using think project! included a central database for all project participants and a structured, transparent documentation of all plans and documents.
In the course of the project, the general contractor mapped additional special processes (orders for laboratory tests and land surveys) via the project platform to better organize and reliably document them. The result was greater efficiency in the process leading to significant time savings.
Facts & Figures
- Construction volume: 130 million euros
- Construction time: 30 months
- Construction of a 4.5 km expressway with two carriageways of three lanes each
- Construction of 1.6 km of national road no. 79
- Construction of junctions
- Construction of six flyovers and five bridges
- Modernisation of the tram line
- Improve communication
- Central database
- All orders and results at a glance
- All those involved kept up to date all times
- Saves time and costs
Used modules & services
- Design Management
- Document Management
- Orders for laboratory tests/land surveys
“With think project! everyone is always kept up to date.”
Magdalena Biegańska, Head of Technical Office, STRABAG Sp.z.o.o.
|Industry||Transport & Logistics|
|Client||General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways GDDKiA|
|Customer||STRABAG Sp. z.o.o.|