Best fit software solutions
think project! delivers a common data environment (CDE) that can be enhanced with process and service modules to meet the needs of all stakeholders on construction and engineering projects.
The CDE connects teams, processes, information and systems across company boundaries, and supports the entire project lifecycle.
think project!’s highly flexible solution portfolio is based on cutting-edge technology and accompanied by industry expert consulting and services.
construction industry focused
Overview of our holistic solution portfolio
Our cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solutions include the delivery of a Common Data Environment (CDE) as the single source of information for the project. A CDE is used to collect, manage and disseminate graphical and non-graphical data (i.e. all project information, whether created in a BIM environment or in a conventional data format). Creating this single source of information facilitates collaboration between project team members and helps to avoid duplication and mistakes.
To meet the various needs on construction and engineering projects, a set of process and service modules can be activated within the CDE.
- Common Data Environment (CDE) according to PAS 1192-2 and ISO19650
- Proven CORE functionality including workflow-engine and rights management
- Process modules can be flexibly adapted to your needs (without the need for programming)
- New modules can be incorporated without disruptions on ongoing projects
- Service modules can be incorporated for special requirements (organic developments and integrations of leading third party solutions)
Solution delivery options
Customers can choose between different options for solution delivery:
- think project! SaaS = Software subscription (SaaS) and hosting by think project! (recommended for maximum flexibility!)
- think project! License model SaaS = Customer purchases software licenses, hosting is provided by think project!
- think project! License model on-premises = Customer purchases software licenses, hosting on premise + maintenance agreement with think project!
think project! offers ISO 27001-certified hosting in a "trusted cloud environment" at two data centres in Germany. State-of-the-art equipment and high-quality services ensure best performance and a high level of information security. Hosting services include the operation of the hardware platform, provision and maintenance of the think project! software and the storage of project data.
- Profit from best practice solutions based on experience from 10,000+ projects
- Easily incorporate stakeholders and project members from different teams, companies and disciplines
- Efficiently capture and share information and improve the speed and auditability of project communications
- Run cross-enterprise workflows as smoothly as those within your own organisation
- Access your common data environment (CDE) 24/7 web-based from anywhere in the world
- Get solutions for all challenges throughout the entire project lifecycle and beyond
- Benefit from quality improvements, time and cost savings, and minimise risks
- Build on scalable solutions that grow with your experience
- Adapt your solutions flexibly and quickly to ever changing needs (another benefit: no need for programming!)
Positioning of think project! in the construction industry's IT landscape
Do you need help finding best fit solutions for your challenges?
Product development, deployment and operations are executed according to international security standards. Read more in our security brochure!
think project! provides a BIM enabled Common Data Environment (CDE). Use our solutions to manage BIM information and make BIM data available to the entire project team.