Nowadays project teams have to deal with an increasing amount of documents in their daily work.
Written correspondence alone can fill entire racks of files. Despite meticulous allocation to a set of labelled files, the search for a specific piece of information through all these many pieces of paper is time-consuming and sometimes completely in vain.
think project! offers you a common data environment, a cloud based platform to store, manage and distribute your project documents efficiently and in a structured manner.
- Ensure instant availability for all project members according to their access rights
- Profit from an auditable documentation of all document movements
- Keep all project members up to date (“Single version of truth”)
Structure your digital document management!
- Store your documents according to specific project or company requirements, e.g. subsidiaries, sub-projects, trades
- Assign access rights based on your predefined filing criteria
Keep your project team up to date!
- Automatically distribute documents according to predefined attributes/rules, e.g. trade, construction phase etc.
- Distribute documents to individuals or defined groups of people
Optimise your procedures!
- Automate document filing and distribution according to, e.g. subject or file name
- Verify and approve your documents digitally including digital signatures, markups, etc.
Search & Find
Get the right information instantaneously!
- Filter your documents according to specific topics, status, document type etc.
- Profit from comfortable search options including a full-text-search for scanned documents (OCR) as well
- Match printed documents with their digital versions via a unique document ID or QR Code
Ensure a seamless flow of information!
- Link your documents with other files, for example drawings, photos or 3D models within think project! solutions
- Transfer your documents to other think project! solutions if necessary, e.g. RFIs, defects
- Integrate 3rd party software, for instance your enterprise systems via our open interface to facilitate data exchange
Mobile on site
Bridge the gap between construction site and the office!
- Check if your printed document is up to date by scanning the provided QR Code on your document with a mobile device