Photos are the basis for the detailed and comprehensible documentation of the project lifecycle.
Normally the photo library consists of thousands of photos. Keeping an overview and managing the photo library to ensure retrievability even after months or years can be a great challenge.
think project! offers you a common data environment, a cloud based platform to store, manage and distribute your photos efficiently and in a structured manner.
- Make your photos available to your project members without effort
- Increase the retrievability of your photos without worrying about staff turnover or availability of file servers
- Easily trace back the recording location of your photos
- Create meaningful photo reports to increase the quality of project communication
Structure your digital photo management!
- Use individual predefined tags to categorise your photos (e.g. trade, floor, section or subject)
- Achieve greater flexibility by adding information as free text on top
- Profit from the automatic saving of creation date and GPS coordinates without manual steps
Keep your project team up to date!
- Enable project members to access photos instantly after uploading to think project!
- Automatically distribute photos based on your tagging (e.g. trade, responsibility, subproject), including cover letter and concurrent documentation
Search & Find
Get the right photo instantaneously!
- Browse through your photos comfortably based on tagging and creation date
- Use picture previews to identify required photos fast and easily
Accentuate your project information!
- Distribute photos and related information summarised in clearly arranged photo reports
- Use think project! MapDash to display photo locations on a map (recommended for infrastructure projects among others)
Ensure a seamless flow of information!
- Display your photos and related information in think project! MapDash
- Transfer the coordinates of photos to Google Maps
- Allocate photos directly to documents or BIM models within other think project! solutions to have all related information in one place
- Use photos to initiate processes in think project! solutions such as defect management or nonconformity reports
Mobile on site
Bridge the gap between construction site and the office!
Use our mobile application think project! Photo on your smartphone and tablet (iOS /Android) to:
- profit from mobile access with the ability to upload photos directly to think project!
- take and tag your photos offline and upload them once the Internet is available again